Contribute to MSAC at the Adams County Community Foundation Giving Spree on November 5, 2020
MEDIATION SERVICES OF ADAMS COUNTY is a locally-based, non-profit organization, composed of certified volunteer mediators dedicated to the delivery of alternative dispute resolution services, as well as training in mediation and negotiation skills, at minimal cost, for individuals and groups in the Gettysburg area. We believe that effective mediation can transform relationships, truly enabling life changes.
Because of the pandemic, the 2020 Giving Spree will take place online and in a socially-distanced way. Please use one of the steps below to contribute needed funds to MSAC.
When: November 5, 2020
HOW: On the Internet! By mail! In-person drop-off!
Donors can give in three ways:
1) Donate online between 12:01 am and 11:59 pm on November 5, 2020, at the Adams County Community Foundation website: http://www.accfgivingspree.org/ Note: The link will only be active on November 5, 2020.
2) Mail a check made out to ACCF with a completed donor form to the Adams County Community Foundation. The check must be received between November 1–5, 2020.
3) Drop off a check and a completed donor form at the Gettysburg High School parking lot on November 5, 2020 between 1–5 pm.
Donor forms will be mailed to all previous donors. They are also available online.
YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT MAY BE USED FOR:
- Mediation for Low-Income Clients
- Scholarships for Conflict Resolution Training
- Help Line Telephone Bill
- Anti-Bullying Booklets and Cards
Contact us at 717-334-7312 or email@example.com.